Terms & Conditions
The Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms and Conditions of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase product from P&R Kavadis trading as Voyager Electronics (“Voyager”).
1. Quotations The prices and delivery dates given in quotations are for the quantities specified. Any variation when ordering renders the quotation subject to revision. Unless specifically detailed in the Quotations, goods are not insured in transit. If the Customer requires cover to be effected on their behalf full details must be supplied with the order and all resulting charges would be to the Customer’s account. Unless otherwise stated, all quotations are subject to acceptance reaching us within fourteen working days immediately following date of quotation. Any order placed by the Customer is deemed to be an order incorporating these general conditions of quotation notwithstanding any inconsistencies which may be introduced in the Customer’s order or acceptance unless expressly agreed to by us in writing. Prices include GST where indicated. If Voyager is liable to pay GST, then GST is payable by the Customer in addition to the price. There is a 25% deposit required upon acceptance of quote.
2. Payment Property in goods supplied shall pass only on receipt of full payment and until such time as payment is received by Voyager Electronics such goods shall remain the absolute property of Voyager Electronics. Voyager Electronics may recover costs incurred for the collection of payment such as legal fees and collection agencies fees from the customer. The Customer irrevocably grants to Voyager (and its representatives) the right to enter any premises or vessel to recover possession of goods and to resell the goods after 30 days written notice to the customer and recover the resale price agreed to be paid by the customer upon purchase together with all costs and expenses incurred as a result of the customer defaulting on agreement of Terms and Conditions. Restocking Fee of 25% of the purchase price may apply at the discretion of Voyager.
3. Delivery That in the event of Strikes, Lock-outs, Trade Disputes, Fires, Accidents or other causes over which we have no reasonable control, and which stop, diminish or adversely affect supply, deliveries may be wholly or partially suspended without penalty until normal supply is resumed. Promise as to date and time for delivery cannot be guaranteed (except by special arrangement) but all promises of delivery are made in good faith in light of conditions and circumstances prevailing at the time. If the customer refuses delivery of goods then Voyager Electronics at its discretion may charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the original purchase. Damaged Products – Voyager will insure the goods for delivery. The Customer will accept or reject the goods when delivered and if rejecting the goods must immediately and without delay notify Voyager by facsimile, phone or email of an alleged defect in the goods or description of goods. Failure to strictly comply with these requirements will disentitle the Customer from any right to reject the goods or make any claim arising from any defect or damage to goods by next working day.
4. Limitation of Liability Voyager under no circumstances are liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit or opportunity, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages: the maximum liability for all damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited as follows: Subject to any applicable Commonwealth or State Legislation, Voyagers liability for any defect, loss or breach shall be limited, at its sole discretion, to any of the following: Replacement of the goods or any part thereof; Supply of the equivalent goods of any thereof; Repair of the goods or any part thereof; Payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods or any part thereof; The payment of the cost of having the goods or any part thereof repaired; or Refund of the goods upon return.
5. Refunds and Exchange Voyager Electronics encourage customers to select products carefully as we only offer refund or credit on goods ordered by prior agreement. Conditions of refund or credit are: prior agreement, goods are in original condition and packaging, are not special order items, hardware or clearance items. All parts including software, dongles and USB devices must be returned in original condition as per manufacture. Unless otherwise agreed all sales are considered firm sales.
6. Warranty Goods Warranty is covered by the limited manufacturer’s warranty only. Voyager Electronics makes not additional or independent warranty. Any installation work done by P & R Kavadis Pty Ltd is warranted to be free from any defects for a period of 3 months. Warranty on installations does not cover travel or accommodation expenses and these must be covered by the customer. Voyager’s liability for defects is limited as described in clause 4.
7. Back Orders If Voyager determines that we do not have products in stock then we will notify you of relevant Back Ordered products and the anticipated delivery date.
8. Imported products All quotes are given at today’s exchange rate. Any variation of the exchange rate after the date of quotation is to the account of the Customer. There is a 25% deposit required upon acceptance of quote.
9. Errors and Omissions Our information regarding product information and pricing are accurate on the day of sale. Voyager makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all publications of pricing and information however these may change without prior notice. If an error is detected please notify Voyager Electronics immediately, Voyager Electronics reserves the right to cancel any orders placed. If an order has already been charged to the customer Voyager Electronics will issue a refund for the incorrect amount only.