Terms and Conditions
The Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms and Conditions of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase product from P&R Kavadis trading as Voyager Electronics (“Voyager”).
1. Quotations The prices and delivery dates given in quotations are for the quantities specified. Any variation when ordering renders the quotation subject to revision. Unless specifically detailed in the Quotations, goods are not insured in transit. If the Customer requires cover to be effected on their behalf full details must be supplied with the order and all resulting charges would be to the Customer’s account. Unless otherwise stated, all quotations are subject to acceptance reaching us within fourteen working days immediately following date of quotation. Any order placed by the Customer is deemed to be an order incorporating these general conditions of quotation notwithstanding any inconsistencies which may be introduced in the Customer’s order or acceptance unless expressly agreed to by us in writing. Prices include GST where indicated. If Voyager is liable to pay GST, then GST is payable by the Customer in addition to the price. There is a 25% deposit required upon acceptance of quote.
2. Payment Property in goods supplied shall pass only on receipt of full payment and until such time as payment is received by Voyager Electronics such goods shall remain the absolute property of Voyager Electronics. Voyager Electronics may recover costs incurred for the collection of payment such as legal fees and collection agencies fees from the customer. The Customer irrevocably grants to Voyager (and its representatives) the right to enter any premises or vessel to recover possession of goods and to resell the goods after 30 days written notice to the customer and recover the resale price agreed to be paid by the customer upon purchase together with all costs and expenses incurred as a result of the customer defaulting on agreement of Terms and Conditions. Restocking Fee of 25% of the purchase price may apply at the discretion of Voyager.
3. Delivery That in the event of Strikes, Lock-outs, Trade Disputes, Fires, Accidents or other causes over which we have no reasonable control, and which stop, diminish or adversely affect supply, deliveries may be wholly or partially suspended without penalty until normal supply is resumed. Promise as to date and time for delivery cannot be guaranteed (except by special arrangement) but all promises of delivery are made in good faith in light of conditions and circumstances prevailing at the time. If the customer refuses delivery of goods then Voyager Electronics at its discretion may charge a restocking fee of up to 25% of the original purchase. Damaged Products – Voyager will insure the goods for delivery. The Customer will accept or reject the goods when delivered and if rejecting the goods must immediately and without delay notify Voyager by facsimile, phone or email of an alleged defect in the goods or description of goods. Failure to strictly comply with these requirements will disentitle the Customer from any right to reject the goods or make any claim arising from any defect or damage to goods by next working day.
4. Limitation of Liability Voyager under no circumstances are liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages including loss of profit or opportunity, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages: the maximum liability for all damages, if any, arising out of any action shall be limited as follows: Subject to any applicable Commonwealth or State Legislation, Voyagers liability for any defect, loss or breach shall be limited, at its sole discretion, to any of the following: Replacement of the goods or any part thereof; Supply of the equivalent goods of any thereof; Repair of the goods or any part thereof; Payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods or any part thereof; The payment of the cost of having the goods or any part thereof repaired; or Refund of the goods upon return.
5. Refunds and Exchange Voyager Electronics encourage customers to select products carefully as we only offer refund or credit on goods ordered by prior agreement. Conditions of refund or credit are: prior agreement, goods are in original condition and packaging, are not special order items, hardware or clearance items. All parts including software, dongles and USB devices must be returned in original condition as per manufacture. Unless otherwise agreed all sales are considered firm sales.
6. Warranty Goods Warranty is covered by the limited manufacturer’s warranty only. Voyager Electronics makes not additional or independent warranty. Any installation work done by P & R Kavadis Pty Ltd is warranted to be free from any defects for a period of 3 months. Warranty on installations does not cover travel or accommodation expenses and these must be covered by the customer. Voyager’s liability for defects is limited as described in clause 4.
7. Back Orders If Voyager determines that we do not have products in stock then we will notify you of relevant Back Ordered products and the anticipated delivery date.
8. Imported products All quotes are given at today’s exchange rate. Any variation of the exchange rate after the date of quotation is to the account of the Customer. There is a 25% deposit required upon acceptance of quote.
9. Errors and Omissions Our information regarding product information and pricing are accurate on the day of sale. Voyager makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all publications of pricing and information however these may change without prior notice. If an error is detected please notify Voyager Electronics immediately, Voyager Electronics reserves the right to cancel any orders placed. If an order has already been charged to the customer Voyager Electronics will issue a refund for the incorrect amount only.
1.1 By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1.2 This site was created by Voyager Electronics. for informational and non-commercial purposes only.
1.3 This site contains links and references to other sites and web pages outside Australia that are not controlled by Voyager Electronics.
2 Copyright and trademark notice
2.1 All content, including but not limited to trademarks and taglines identifying us or our affiliates, graphics, images, content, button icons, and service names are solely our property, that of our operating companies or others. All content on this site is protected by national and international copyright laws and treaties. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting a license or right to use any trademark displayed on this site, without the written permission of the trademark owner.
2.2 Other than browsing and using the site for its intended purpose, you may not in any way duplicate, distribute, modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, transmit, or in any way exploit any of the content of this site, in part or in whole, except when expressly authorised in writing by Voyager Electronics.
2.3 You may not use our logo for any purpose whatsoever, not even as a link to our site unless the intended use of the logo is approved in advance by us in writing.
2.4 Voyager Electronics. reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law, in equity or under international copyright laws for violations of these Legal Terms, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the site.
3 Linking to our web site
3.1 If you wish to link to this site for commercial purposes, please contact Voyager Electronics. for more information.
3.2 You may not deep-link to any page of this site for any purpose whatsoever unless the link is expressly authorised in writing by Voyager Electronics.
4 Violation of Rules and Regulations
4.1 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or any international treaty.
4.2 Voyager Electronics. reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this site.
5 No Warranties
5.1 All information on this site is provided to you on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or other violations of rights.
5.2 Voyager Electronics. does not endorse, warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, validity or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the materials on this site or any sites linked to this site.
5.3 You expressly understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
5.4 It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through this site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
5.5 If you access financial or other information on our site in order to make an investment decision or other decision with respect to our company or our products and services, you should seek any additional information, including professional advice, that would be required for you to make a sound, well-informed and reasonable decision.
6 Limitation of liability
6.1 Voyager Electronics. will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or the inability to use this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profit, operation time, goodwill, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings arising out of or in relation to the use of this site even if Voyager Electronics. or one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6.2 Under no circumstance will Voyager Electronics. be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through this site.
7.1 If any provision of these terms is prohibited by law or found to be unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall, to the extent required by applicable law, be severed from this Agreement. The remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not as far as possible be changed or modified and all other terms and conditions not so severed shall continue in full force and effect.
7.2 Without prejudice to section 8.1 below, Voyager Electronics. recognises that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 5 and 6 may not apply to you to their fullest extent, in which case section 7 shall apply.
8 Governing law and jurisdiction
8.1 This site is owned and operated in Australia. By using or browsing this site, you accept that the laws of Victoria, Australia will govern these terms without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles.
8.2 If you choose to use or browse this Site from outside of Australia, please bear in mind that you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
9 Revision to these legal terms
9.1 We reserve the right to revise these terms at any time. We shall indicate in the site the date of the last revision. Such changes will take immediate effect when they are posted on the site.
9.2 By using, browsing or purchasing on this site you are apprised of and bound by any changes to these terms and therefore you should review these terms regularly. 9.3 If any aspect of these terms or any change is not acceptable to you, you should not access or browse the site.
For more information regarding the terms and conditions of this site please contact us.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Voyager Electronics respects that the information we collect about you initially for registration and to complete sales is personal and we are committed to keeping your information private.
When you purchase something from Voyager Electronics, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Voyager Electronics P.O Box 902, Lakes Entrance Victoria Australia 3909
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Credit Card – Credit card details are processed at the time of ordering but details of the credit card are not retained and are deleted for security purposes. Voyager will always call to confirm the
customer’s credit card over the phone and never via email.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at:
P: +613 5155 2204
M: Voyager Electronics
P.O Box 902
VIC Australia 3909